© 2022 ISA Cybersecurity Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The world of cybersecurity is demanding. A new cyber threat, a change in business direction, a resource departure: sometimes unexpected challenges arise that you and your team cannot manage without assistance.
Our innovative On Demand Consulting Services (ODCS) can provide the skilled resources you need to bridge the gap, quickly and reliably.
Our On Demand Consulting Services focus on a simple premise: to provide you skilled resources that are expertly vetted and selected to meet your specific requirements and timeframe.
We empower you to overcome common cybersecurity challenges by helping you:
✓ Address temporary cyber resource gaps
✓ Enable system transitions or explore new technologies
✓ Manage business changes or support peak periods
✓ Keep the lights on while your key staff are deployed elsewhere
The business risks from cyber threats grow by the day as threat actors become more sophisticated and persistent. In the first half of 2021, ransomware attacks nearly doubled over the previous year, and global cyber attacks ballooned by 29%.
Superior defenses are required to understand and defend against threats, but skilled talent is in short supply and high demand. Research suggests that there is an alarming 2.72 million unfilled cybersecurity jobs worldwide.
This guide provides actionable insights and tactics on how to conquer the cyber skills gap.
No time to watch the info session? Here’s a condensed transcript. Jump to the questions most relevant to you.
Watch this 30-min Info Session for expert advice on how to bridge a talent gap and solve immediate cybersecurity challenges.
[6:26 – 10:04]
1. What common challenges are companies facing as a result of unexpected cybersecurity staff shortages? What are some quick and reliable solutions?
[10:07 – 15:05]
2. What criteria should be used to determine the best solution for challenges resulting from cybersecurity staff shortages?
[15:09 – 18:12]
3. How has COVID-19 affected the cybersecurity labour market?
[18:18 – 23:01]
4. How long does it typically take to find and engage a certified cybersecurity consultant?
[23:07 – 26:17]
5. With “The Great Resignation” looming, what strategies can be used to avoid burnout and improve the retention of current cyber talent?
As experts in cybersecurity resourcing, we can advise on the best path forward to define your requirements to find the right solution for you.
Connect with an ISA Cybersecurity expert to learn more about how ODCS can help you today.
Thanks for reaching out, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the form below and we’ll get back.
Thank you for reaching out, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within one business day.